Installing Copper Piping Systems in Santa Clara & San Jose
Copper has been a preferred material for plumbing systems for decades. If your copper piping system needs to be replaced, you’ve come to the right place. Fantastic Rotor Plumbing is a premier provider of copper repiping services in Gilroy and the surrounding areas.
If you live in a home with older, problematic copper pipes, we’re the team to trust to repipe your house before matters get worse. Let our experts get your piping installed correctly, so you have nothing to worry about in terms of the condition of your pipes.
Signs It’s Time for Copper Repiping
Since your pipes are hidden behind your walls and under floors, it can be difficult to know when they should be replaced. However, there are several symptoms of deteriorated pipes that you can be on alert for without actually seeing your pipes.
Signs that it may be time for copper repiping include:
- You see indications of a leaking pipe
- Your water smells unpleasant and tastes bad
- Your water supply is brown or rust-colored
- Your faucets have low water pressure
- Your home’s foundation is damp
- You have fluctuating water temperatures
- Your pipes are exceptionally noisy
If you notice any of these signals, it’s a good idea to call for a professional inspection. Our expert plumbers will be able to advise you on whether your piping can be repaired or if you require replacement piping.
While repiping a house is not a cheap project, it is certainly worth it to prevent the damage caused by burst pipes and other such problems.
The cost of repiping a home depends on the size of the job, the materials used, and the company you hire for the job. For an accurate quote, you can schedule an appointment with our Gilroy copper repiping specialists.
We can also work with you to outline a reasonable timeline for your project. Don’t forget to ask us about our affordable financing options through Greensky.
What Is the Difference Between PEX & Copper Piping?
Nowadays, when it comes time to repipe your home, you have several options. PEX piping, for example, is an equally popular option for properties in California.
The major difference between PEX and copper is their flexibility. PEX is made from polyethylene, which is a very flexible material. Since copper is not as bendable, it’s a bit more challenging to install copper pipes into tight spaces.
What Are the Benefits of Copper Pipes?
The are several great advantages to choosing copper piping, they are:
- Durability. Copper lasts longer than many other piping materials. Typically, when you install copper piping, you won’t need to install new piping for many years, or ever again.
- Copper pipes don’t rust. This means you will no longer need to worry about dirty or rusty water coming from your taps.
- Recyclable: Copper pipes are recyclable making them a more environmentally friendly choice.
- Copper pipes will not pollute water: Copper pipes are a great choice because they will not contaminate your drinking water.
- Fire resistant: Copper piping is resistant to fire due to having a high thermal rating.
- And more!
To learn more about the benefits of copper piping, reach out to the professional team at Fantastic Rooter Plumbing.
Call Fantastic Rooter Plumbing (408) 521-1308 to get started with your copper repiping project!
“I will definitely call him again if I need plumbing services in the future!”- Peter H.
“I highly recommend Fantastic Rooter, Eduardo did a great job for us I will use the again!”- Chuck Cali
“You saved my bathroom and handled all my plumbing needs immediately.”- Thai T.
“He was very responsive and his work is top notch!”- Maureen Pramanik
“I'll definitely call them again if I ever have another plumbing emergency.”- Rodney Santos
“We have been using Fantastic Rooter for many years for plumbing work related to new constructions.”- Ed Wu
We Work to Accommodate Emergency Service
All Jobs Include Warranty for Your Peace of Mind
GreenSky Financing & Specials Available
We Have 25+ Years of Plumbing Experience